Dual Monitor KVM Switch 2 Monitor KVM Switch Monitor KVM Switch DVI Monitor Switch
Installation Step (incorrect connection will cause malfunction)
1. Plug DVI, USB, audio cables between KVM switch and computers;
2. Plug keyboard & mouse to KVM switch;
3. Open O/I button of KVM switch.
1 * 4 Port dual DVI KVM Switch
4 * 5 ft USB cables
8 * 5 ft audio cables
1 * User Manual in English
1* DC 5V Power Adapter (US Plug)
1. We suggest priority use DVI to HDMI converter or HDMI to DVI converter.
2. If you want to converter to DP or VGA port, we suggest use converter with chip and power(DON’T BUY LESS THAN USD 10, IT CAN’T WORK).
3. Basic keyboard/mouse is recommended. If your devices are not recognized or do not fully work in the dedicated ports, use the USB HUB port to achieve full functionality. Multimedia keys will only work with the USB HUB port. Please note that the USB HUB port does not support hotkey switching and mouse switching.